Thursday, September 22, 2011

A few more August pictures...

So here are just a few more cute pictures we took in August...

This was one of the pictures I used on the invitations for Penny's party!

This was the day my mom arrived for her visit. We went to a restaurant and had so much fun! Penny walked to her at the airport when she came up to us. It was adorable! It was the first time my mom got to see her walk!

Nana and Penny!

Are these cute little feet or what? She never stops moving them and they are usually crossed.

Look at that pose!

Playing with her favorite toy... any cell phone.

Have you ever seen bigger blue eyes?

Practicing with the sippy cup.

Penny thinking she can be as good as me in Mario Kart! I don't think so.

Hanging out after church.

1 comment:

  1. Penny I love your baby blues, they are gorgeous!!! Adorable pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete