Thursday, September 22, 2011

The day after the party...

The day after Penny's party, my parents left early in the morning. We got Penny ready for church (in another beautiful dress) and took a few pictures. I am horrible at getting enough pictures of my mom and dad with Penny. They are always busy helping and working and I never get enough so I promise that the next time we are together, I will take and post TONS of pictures of them together!
Penny was in heaven playing with all her new toys!

She always crosses her cute little feet like the princess she is.

Grandpa Estes with his little cutie pie!

Again...

Trying to get Penny to stay still and smile for a picture is impossible nowadays!

Look at my tongue...

Nana with her little darling!

That night we went to Kim and Linda's for dinner. Pam stopped by for dessert and to see Penny again before she left for Utah with Chandler. She got to play a lot with Penny and fed her a whole cup of ice cream. Before she left, Penny was tired and cuddled with her Grandma Moulton. It was so sweet and Pam was in heaven!

There is nothing better than when Penny rests her head on your shoulder. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment