Monday, September 12, 2011

February...

Chris' birthday was February 2nd. My dad had a meeting here in California and so they decided they would come visit us. Chris didn't know about it (even though he suspected something was up do to my unusual amount of cleaning)! He definitely didn't know my parents would be there. We went to Red Lobster for dinner and his family and my family were waiting there to surprise him! It was a fun day.

Chris and me at the restaurant.

My mom with sweet Penny.

Look at those two beauties!


Penny's first shower! She didn't love it. The water mist kept spraying her in the eyes and she wasn't liking that so much. It was pretty darn adorable though so I had to snap a pic.

Penny getting ready for bed.

This was pretty sweet. Penny fell asleep holding my thumb.

Her church dresses are too cute! Thanks mom for sending Penny so many beautiful church dresses!

Another cute one!

Her poses are too funny!

Smiling in the car seat (a rare thing now)!

She has so much expression in her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment