Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easter!

My dad came to join us for Easter. We celebrated at my brother Ariel and his wife Francini's house. Kim, Linda, and Mack were there as well. It was a fun time!

This was Penny's beautiful Easter dress. My parents gave that to Penny as her Easter present. She looked adorable!

Penny had just started crawling a few days before Easter!

Penny with her cute bunny ears!

Penny spending time with her aunt Francini.

Penny got some special presents from Ariel and Fran and Kim and Linda. She loved to open her presents. Thanks everyone for your gifts to Penny!

Penny played with her toys all night.


April was a blast! It was so nice to have my mom here with us. She left with my dad after Easter. In the time that she stayed with us, my mom got to see Penny sit up on her own, crawl, and get her first tooth. It was so great that she got to be there for all those firsts. Thanks for everything mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment