Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chris' Promotion!

On June 30, Chris was promoted to Technical Sergeant in the United States Air Force! You have never seen a prouder wife than me. He worked and studied so hard to make this rank and I am just so pleased at how successful Chris has been at work! I love you honey!

Chris' dad was able to come to the ceremony.

Chris and Penny before the ceremony started.

Penny wondering why mommy is taking so many pictures.

Chris waiting for everyone to finish.

Chris and Penny after the ceremony!

Our happy little family.

Penny at home afterwards.

Congratulations to my amazing husband one more time! I am so proud of you! I don't have any pictures that turned out of him actually receiving his certificate but he may be able to order some of the professional ones that were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment