Friday, January 28, 2011

The dress!

These are the booties that Penelope wore for the blessing. I wore them at my baby blessing. My mom's grandmother made these so they have been in the family for a very long time!
My mom made this beautiful dress and it is incredible! After the blessing (when Penny returned to a normal skin color) I wanted to take a few more pictures to show off the amazing dress!
The strings on the front were so cute. Penny couldn't stop playing with them!
The fabric wouldn't wrinkle if you rolled it into a ball and left it for a week.
She is giving me a look that says "Ok mom, I'm done with this photo shoot"!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a BEAUTIFUL dress. Your mom is so talented! Penny is sure growing up too. She's such a pretty little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll!!! I want to meet her so bad. :) Miss you guys and love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! We need to see her again soon cause she's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete